Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Quick Smokies Awards

More details and audio to come on the blog and on Overtime. It was a great night with a lot of positive vibes and optimism.

MVP: Ryan Bulach

Leading Scorer: Ryan Bulach

Top Defenseman:
Danny DeKeyser

Rookie of the Year: Travis St. Denis

Fan Favourite: Jadon Porterfield

Most Improved: Jadon Porterfield

Inspirational: Riley Loyst

Most Dedicated: Patrik Martin and Sean Nugent

Sportsmanship and Hard Work: Paul Mailey

Thanks to all the fans, volunteers, staff, players and everyone who makes Smokies hockey possible. I hope you all had a good time tonight. I also want to say how much I appreciate the kind words. I know for me it makes the time and work I put in worth it to know that it matters to some of you.

Again, more details tomorrow.

No comments: