Friday, February 6, 2009

Gummer Injured *UPDATED*


(Gummer from the BCHL website)

UPDATE: Gummer ended up playing on Friday night so looks like it really wasn't anything too major thankfully.

Just a quick note, I didn't have Adam Gummer listed on my scratches last night. Trail has too many injuries so there wasn't room for him on the usual list and I left him off on the website as well. Gummer is out for a week or two with an upper body injury. This isn't a season ender like what happened to CJ Legassic and Marco Raimondo, but it's another of a long list of injuries the Smokies have had to deal with lately. I think I'm going to get me a lucky rabbit's foot or something...

See you at the rink tonight! Trail hosting Vernon at 7:30pm. After last night's very well played but blown game, lets see if the Smokies can build on it.

No comments: