Tuesday, December 1, 2009

November Northern Trip Video Highlights



I've also got video from the recent home games against Prince George and Penticton I hope to put together if I have time. The video from the Quesnel game in Trail didn't turn out for some reason. I do want to apologize to the goaltenders for not adding saves to the highlights this time. With a lot on my plate right now it's already time consuming enough as it is to find something that is on the score sheet. Hopefully in future videos I'll have time to grab a few of the good stops.

By the way, Ryan Pinder (Penticton broadcaster) and I are going to be hosting a live blog tomorrow/tonight (December 1rst) on this blog and over at his Vees Blog. It'll be in honour of every BCHL team reaching the mid-way point in the season. We'll break down what we've thought of the season so far and what we think is coming in the second half. However, this isn't just a forum for Ryan and I to yammer at each other. The whole idea of the live blog is for you to join the conversation with your questions or comments. Hopefully we'll get a big crowd out and maybe make it a more regular feature of our blogs. That will be at 7:30pm tonight.

No comments: