Monday, November 9, 2009

Dave Dupas Fired


I've just received confirmation from Williams Lake General Manager Geoff Murdoch that Dave Dupas has been let go from his position as head coach. Dupas guided the Timberwolves to a record of 5-15-1-0 in the first third of their expansion season. He is the former coach of the Okanagan Rockets club in BC Major Midget. Dupas is the second Williams Lake coach to part ways with the club since it came out of a two year hibernation. Brad Fox left the job in February before even coaching a game. I'll have more on this later today.

EDIT: I'll be interviewing Geoff Murdoch tomorrow for Mountain FM's Overtime. I'll have that for you on the blog as well as any update on the current coaching situations.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe youll get some players up there now. The guy used my kid as a pawn to get his players to play id like to slap the guy. hes no coach ask anyone whos played for him!

Anonymous said...

dave dupas is one of the best coaches i've had, sorry your sons obviously a dud

Anonymous said...

I gotta agree. Dupas is an awesome coach, your kid is clearly terrible... sorry