Saturday, November 1, 2008

Behind the Bench

For those fans who can't listen to our broadcast of AM Ford Trail Smoke Eaters Hockey on Mountain FM on the actual radio station I know the webcast in the BCHL fanzone doesn't play my interviews. That being said, the actual game broadcast is now available on the BCHL website by clicking in the fanzone and chosing the away broadcast. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Nothing I can do about that right now, that's just the way that my broadcast equipment is set up.

However, I did upload the pre-game interview with Jim Ingram on to our website for you.

http://mountainfm.net/?q=node/6573

Click there and you can hear what the coach thought about last night's game and what he's expecting tonight. There's some injury news as Nick Sandor will be out 3 to 6 weeks and Chad Gehon might not play tonight.

Tune in for our broadcast starting at 7:15 tonight. Should be a great game. I'll have a full update for you tomorrow on the blog.

No comments: