Thursday, June 5, 2008

Rossland's Drake Wins Stanley Cup


Congratulations to Rossland's Dallas Drake and the Detroit Red Wings. The 16 year veteran looks pretty happy there doesn't he? Hopefully he'll bring the Cup back home to the Kootenays this summer. From the Rossland Warriors to the Red Wings his hard work and gritty play got him this far. If he does retire he has a lot to be proud of.

Sorry for the lack of updates recently I've been very busy in and out of work. The Smokies picked up Andrew Pickering from Victoria for future considerations. I'll have more on that soon. There's often good new audio and news over the Moutain FM website. You can always stay in touch by listening to Overtime. I'll be back with updates on Raimondo, Pickering, Grant Rollheiser, Stef Decosse, Pasco Valana, the Beaver Valley Nitehawks, Castlegar Rebels and more very soon. I've got a ton of stuff to talk about, but I also have a girlfriend going away to Italy for the summer that I have to spend as much time with as I can before she's gone! Thanks for your patience.

No comments: